- The first night you were home WE had to wake YOU up to eat! You were so sleepy. You are still such a good sleeper. You usually wake up to eat every 3 hours.. On the dot!!
- I'm IN LOVE with your cheeks. I could kiss them all day long. They were sweet and round from day one.
- Your little nose is the cutest EVER.
- You are obsessed with your hands! You have to have them by your face at all times. It's the sweetest thing. Although you refuse to be swaddled with your arms down...
- At your two week check up you were up a whole pound and had grown an inch! 8 pounds 9 ounces and 20 1/2 inches. Your head is tiny.. 11th percentile!
- You love to breast feed! Love a bottle! And love your binky! Talk about an angel baby.
- You love to hold onto my hand while nursing and my heart melts each time.
- Most days we think you look just like daddy.
- You LOVE to be held.
- You hardly ever cry! You just have a little complaining cry.. Even your first cry when you were born was just a little cry!
- When someone is holding you, you will look up at them as if you are trying to see who it is--your neck is so strong already!
- The more and more chubby you get the more and more Ammon and I both want to squeeze you as tight as we can!
- When you are hungry you try to suck on anything that touches your mouth! Even daddy's nose! HA!
- Each time daddy holds you, he says "It's Daddy!" Letting you know that he is the one holding you. You already love him so much.
- And he is completely smitten by you.
- Your first smile: exactly four weeks old! September 25th, 2016
- You giggled in your sleep as I was laying next to you. My heart literally melted into a puddle. It was one of my favorite moments so far.
- You recognize mommy.. we are already best friends. Our bond is already so strong and it makes me so happy!
My sweet sweet girl
Arms UP mouth OPEN
That sweet little hand…
Your first bath with Daddy- you LOVED it.
You are absolutely, positively, the most precious thing in the world.